To be recognized for exemplary student advocacy and student leadership development grounded in ethical and moral principles.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
• To support the academic mission of Fenwick High School by engaging in collaborative educational and outreach programs that affect student affairs.
• Promote a diverse and socially responsible learning community.
• Encourage student responsibility and leadership
• To actively support Fenwick High School’s diversity initiatives among faculty, staff and students.
• Assist faculty and staff in maintaining an environment conducive to learning for all students.
• Advocate for the needs of all students.'
If you see anything that deserves the attention of the Dean’s Office, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABSENCE OR TARDY
To call in an absence or tardy, contact Maureen Maureen Nash Registrar/Attendance Secretary at ext 341
Girls will have a choice of three different plaids through Lands’ End. Fenwick uniform dress skorts must be worn. All classes have a choice of one of the three patterns available through Land's End. Skorts have to be free of tears, markings, and removal of the shorts and patches is not permitted. They must also be worn to the top of the knee and must not be shortened or hemmed. The Fenwick shield must remain intact and in the proper location. Violations of this rule will be reviewed by the Dean's office and may result in girls being required to wear uniform pants for the remainder of the school year or being sent home from school.
Click Here for More Information About Purchasing Uniforms